ZOJA Consulting – ZC has experience as a PRIME contractor since 2013 for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Cyber Crime Center (C3) – 0&M and Hosting support. High-level scope includes the following tasks under contract HSCETC-13-F-00060
- Operations and Maintenance support of the C3 and HSI Regional Forensic Labs
- СЗ Network infrastructure and security, C3 applications, C3 servers and workstations
- Oracle database administration
- Detailed tasks:
- O&M support of ICE Regional Forensic Labs, C3 network infrastructure and security, C3 applications, C3 servers and workstations, C3 training room, and Voice over IP Phone system, NIPR TI requirements.
- Supporting CETS (Child Exploitation Tracking System) and NCVIS (National Child Victim Identification System)
- Provided staffing to fill all areas of need
- Maintained the ability to function properly without any noticeable difference
- Forensic Lab Project: provides end-user support to Oracle database administration, network equipment management, and host server operating system support at all twelve Regional Forensic Labs.
- Network / Hardware Support: ZC personnel are responsible for the architecture, design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the network, servers, storage, and software applications specific to C3.
- C3Net Architecture: ZC maintains multiple virtualized environments, expanding the number of servers while reducing energy costs and the physical footprint of the old equipment
- Solution Benefits
- ZC team continuously performs their duties professionally, exceeding expectations, with minimal supervision, by delivering assigned tasks on time, within budget, and without sacrificing results or quality of service
The following are abstracts of some of our success stories.
eTouch Federal Systems (EFS) was awarded a Firm Fixed Price Contract to design, implement, and operate NASA’s primary public portal, www.nasa.gov. This encompassed managing the NASA website, two data centers, a content delivery network, and implementing a Content Management System. ZOJA Consulting (ZC) was a subcontractor focusing on IT Security. ZC worked with NASA’s IT Security (ITS) Division to address vulnerabilities, facilitate cross-center collaboration, and deliver cost-effective IT security services. The ITS Division ensured the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of NASA’s information technology security, including disaster recovery and continuity of operations. ZC’s role involved developing and maintaining security programs, implementing controls, and conducting audits for compliance with security policies. Their collaboration strengthened NASA’s cybersecurity infrastructure. Read More+
ZOJA Consulting (ZC) has been a key contractor for the Peace Corps Odyssey project for the past six years, serving as sub and prime contractors. As the prime contractor under contract # PC-09-9-033 since August 2012, ZC has provided Operations and Maintenance support for the Odyssey system, featuring COTS Financials, HR Payroll, and Custom Applications running on Oracle version 11.5.10. Their responsibilities included crucial projects such as the 11.5.7 to 11.5.10 upgrade, technical and functional support for various modules, and the integration of third-party applications. ZC has consistently delivered tasks on time and within budget, demonstrating professionalism and high-quality performance, leading to a positive recommendation for future collaboration. Read More+
ZOJA Consulting (ZC) has been the prime contractor for the Small Business Administration (SBA) PRISM Contract Management System Operations and Maintenance since 2012. The project involves comprehensive procurement and grants lifecycle support, including migration and upgrade services, disaster recovery planning, application enhancement, and integration with Oracle Federal Financials. ZC’s solution has improved compliance with government regulations, streamlined data consolidation, and enhanced integration with internal and external SBA applications. ZC consistently met or exceeded SBA performance expectations, delivering on time and providing excellent customer service—the success of the project positions ZC as a reliable partner for future collaborations with the SBA. Read More+